- Drink plenty of water and take a healthy diet comprising of fruits and vegetables.
- Include cereals, eggs, peas, meat and other essential nutrients in diet for healthy & beautiful hair.
- Take food rich in proteins and minerals.
- To add luster to hair, add few drops of lemon juice in water & wash your hair with it.
- Boil dried amla in water and wash your hair with it to make them shiny & healthy.
- Always use a conditioner and shampoo that suits your hair type.
- Avoid excessive use of bleach, hair color, dye etc. as it may make hair rough, brittle and develop spilt ends. Test the dye on arm before applying to avoid scalp allergies.
- Regular trimming will keep your hair in healthy shape and will remove split ends too.
- Hot or warm water is not good for hair so always use cold water for rinsing and washing your hair.
- Give oil massage especially with olive oil as it is a natural moisturizer.
- Apply curd with lemon juice or use some medicated shampoo available to cure dandruff.
- Do not rub your wet or damp hair with towel as the chances of falling hair will increase. You can blow dry your hair occasionally. Also never go to bed with wet hair.
- Protect your hair from direct sunlight and pollution. Always cover your hair with cap or scarf while driving or going out.
- If you are swimming (wear swim cap) or using hairspray then you should wash hair thoroughly later else it will cause split ends and will damage the hair.
Friday, April 29, 2011
Health Tips # 29 - Tips for healthy, beautiful hair
Here are some simple tips and tricks for healthy soft silky hair.