Skin is the body’s first line of protection against infection, germs, and diseases but it is rare for a man to devote time to his skin.
As you age, your skin loses its elastic nature, you get wrinkles and lines. Thus proper skin care is essential for the present and the future. Here are some good tips for Men.
- Apply some mild soap on your body. Do not use strong soap, like deodorant soaps. Use cold water during wash.
- Wash your face with some cleanser and warm water twice in a week. Take a soft cloth and wet it just a bit, and softly work in the cleanser in a round motion. Your pores will be cleaned out and your skin will feel better. Pat your face dry with a clean towel. Apply a moisturizing lotion or aloe vera lotion.
When you shave, apply the cream few minutes to soft the hair. Use a sharp razor that has a double blade attached to it. Rinse with cold water, not hot. According to your skin use after shave lotion.
- Use some sunscreen if you are going to be outside for a long time.
- Eat balanced diet, include more fruits and vegetables in your diet which contain lots of anti-oxidants that can delay skin damage.
- Do not intake much greasy and fried food. Use olive oil in place of butter. It helps your skin to keep its elasticity longer.
- Drink at least 10 glass of water per day.
- Exercise maintains physical fitness, overall health and fight heart disease. It will clear your pores, increase metabolism and you feel better.
- Use natural body lotion according to your skin.