Saturday, February 19, 2011

Here is something for the Poor Husbands to cheer about..

Poor Husbands (I promise, I shall post one to support the Poor Wives tomorrow itself ! :)
******************************************************

Position of a Husband Is just like a Split AC - no matter however loud he is in the Outdoor, he is designed to remain Silent indoors...
******************************************************

"Husband is one who is the head of the family, but his wife is the neck, and whichever way she turns, he goes."
*******************************************************

A man in Hell asked Devil: "Can I make a call to my Wife?"
After making call he asked how much to pay.
Devil : "No Charge, Hell to hell is Free."
*********************************************************

Husband: Do you know the meaning of WIFE?
It means: Without Information, Fighting Everytime!
**********************************************************

Wife: I wish I was a newspaper, So I'd be in your hands all day.
Husband: I too wish that you were a newspaper, So I could have a new one
every day.
***********************************************************

Wife: I had to marry you to find out how stupid you are..
Husband: You should have known it the minute I asked you to marry me.
************************************************************

Wife: What will you give me if I climb the great Mount Everest ?
Husband: A lovely Push...!
************************************************************

It is said: "Behind every successful man stands a woman" - but not many know the fuller version of the phrase.

It is this: "Behind every successful man stands a woman, telling him that he is wrong !"

************************************************************

And now for the best one ......................................
.
.

***********************************************************

Doctor: Your husband needs rest and peace. Here are some sleeping Pills.
Wife: When must I give them to him?
Doctor: They are for you, so he can have his rest and peace.

***********************************************************

No comments: